We support programmes that fall under the following areas:
- Solutions that focus on secure employment
- Ensuring school leavers are well equipped to join the workforce or supported to start their own enterprises
- Jobs and opportunities for those with reduced access
- Access to finance, support to entrepreneurs and making supply chains accessible
- Improving market conditions and reducing inequality
We fund both charities and not for profit companies. If you are a not for profit company this needs to be set out in your governing document.
We do not fund individuals.
To introduce your organisation to us please click the button below.
Profile submissions are currently closed. Please check back in early November.